AI is not a buzzword anymore. It has penetrated almost every aspect of our lives via smartphones, smart appliances, smart assistants, and whatnot. It not only automates some of our daily activities but also prepares us for what’s on our list for the future, saving us a tremendous amount of time and hassle.
ChatGPT is one of these AI-backed tools that can help almost anybody with relevant information on the go, now you can get food recipes with ChatGPT. Most of you might not have heard of ChatGPT as it is new to the web. But, the powers of the tool are beyond imagination that can be leveraged by coders, bloggers, healthcare personnel, educators, and anyone who requires relevant information.
Like other professions, if you want to be a chef and try your hand at cooking, ChatGPT can be of great help. In the following sections, you will discover what ChatGPT is and how to write healthy food recipes with ChatGPT.
What is ChatGPT?
ChatGPT is a Chat Generative Pre-trained Transformer chatbot. It is based on natural language that can provide users with answers in a more conversational way. For example, if you ask the chatbot, what is Laravel? It will provide you with the following answer!
Image Source: ChatGPT
If you have read the answer, you must have an idea of how crisp the answer is. If you had pasted the same query on any search engine, the hassle of finding an answer like this would be a lot.
There are many key USPs of ChatGPT that have made the internet go crazy about it. Here are some of them!
- The chatbot’s responses are life-like (how people talk and convey ideas).
- Chatbot saves a lot of time by offering crisp and concise answers.
- The tool allows you to regenerate the response to get another version.
- It responds to almost every type of query.
- The chatbot is in the testing stage as of now and is available for free.
So, this is a crisp overview of the ChatGPT conversational chatbot.
Important Article: How ChatGPT gets Stitched with Cloud Services?
Do You want to Build a Chatbot For your Website or App?
Talk to us for conversational chatbots !
How to Write Food Recipes with ChatGPT?
Before we dive into the process of writing Food Recipes with ChatGPT, let’s have a look at the scenario where you might need one.
Some of you might be super busy with your schedule and may not even have the time to buy groceries. You can tell the ingredients you have, and ChatGPT can help you with a food recipe. In contrast, if you are a health-conscious person, you may ask ChatGPT for healthy food recipes. Moreover, if you are always short on time, you can ask ChatGPT for faster and easy cooking recipes.
Writing Food Recipes with ChatGPT!
To write a food recipe with ChatGPT, you need to use a conversational interface that allows you to input prompts and receive a generated text in response. There are several ways to do this, including using a command line interface, an API, or a web-based interface.
No matter which way you opt for, here are the basic steps to write food recipes with ChatGPT.
- First, choose a recipe that you want to write. You might want to start with a simple recipe like the one that includes milk, honey, and rice.
- Next, decide on all the ingredients and cooking steps you want to include in your recipe. Make a list of the ingredients and a step-by-step list of the cooking instructions.
- Open the ChatGPT interface and type in your query. You can say something like; I need a recipe with milk, honey, and rice as ingredients.
- The ChatGPT chatbot will generate text in response to your prompt, and you can use this text as the basis for your recipe.
Here, you have the recipe that is written by ChatGPT. Here is that recipe!
- Wash the rice in a fine-mesh strainer till the water is clear.
- In a medium saucepan, boil the water. Add the rice and stir. At low heat, cover the pan and let it simmer for 18-20 minutes or until the rice is tender.
- Add the milk, honey, vanilla extract, and salt to the saucepan. Stir to combine.
- Boil the mixture over medium heat, stirring occasionally. Reduce the heat to low, keep it on simmer, uncovered, for 30-40 minutes or until the pudding is thick and creamy. Stir the pudding occasionally to prevent it from sticking to the bottom of the pan.
- If using any mix-ins, stir them into the pudding during the last 5-10 minutes of cooking.
- Serve the pudding warm or chilled, as desired.
A Healthy Version!
As ChatGPT has created the recipe all by itself, there can be some preferences of yours that it might have missed. For example, if you want to make this recipe healthy, type in “How to make this recipe more healthy?” in the chatbox. ChatGPT will provide you with some excellent tips. Here are some of them related to the recipe above.
- Use brown rice instead of white rice: Brown rice is a whole grain that has high fibre and nutrients compared to white rice. It may also have a lower glycemic index, which means it can help regulate blood sugar levels.
- Use reduced-fat or fat-free milk: This will reduce the amount of fat and calories in the recipe without sacrificing flavour.
- Reduce the amount of honey: You can use less honey or replace some of it with a natural sweetener like maple syrup or agave nectar. This will reduce the amount of added sugars in the recipe.
- Add some fruit: Mix fresh or dried fruit, like berries or chopped apples, to add nutrients and natural sweetness to the pudding.
- Use unsweetened milk alternatives: If you’re lactose intolerant or prefer plant-based milk, you can use unsweetened almond, soy, or coconut milk in this recipe. Be sure to use an unsweetened kind to keep the added sugar content low.
The Keto-friendly Version!
If you or anyone at your home is on a keto diet, request ChatGPT for a keto-friendly version of the same recipe! On request, “Can this recipe be made keto-friendly?” the resultant changes that you will see would be the following!
- Replace the rice with a low-carb grain: Instead of using rice, you can use a low-carb grain like cauliflower rice or almond flour. Both of these options have a much lower carbohydrate content than rice, making them suitable for a ketogenic diet.
- Use a low-carb sweetener: Instead of using honey, you can use a low-carb sweetener like erythritol, monk fruit, or stevia to sweeten the pudding. These sweeteners have a much lower carbohydrate content than honey and will not spike your blood sugar levels.
- Use a keto-friendly milk alternative: Instead of using milk, you can use a keto-friendly milk alternative like unsweetened almond milk or coconut milk. Both of these options have a lower carbohydrate content than milk.
- Add some healthy fats: You can add some healthy fats to the pudding to make it more keto-friendly, such as coconut oil, avocado, or nuts. This will help to increase the fat content of the pudding and make it more satisfying.
The Faster Version!
So far, you have used ChatGPT to write healthy recipes. What if you want to speed up the cooking process? On entering the query, “Can we make the dish faster?” the chatbot will highlight some great tips to speed up the cooking process! Here are the suggestions provided by the conversational chatbot.
Use pre-cooked rice: If you have some cooked rice on hand, you can use it in place of uncooked rice in this recipe. This will save you the time and effort of cooking the rice from scratch.
Use a pressure cooker: If you have a pressure cooker, you can cook the rice much faster. Simply add the rice and water to the pressure cooker, close the lid, and cook on high pressure for about 4-6 minutes (depending on the type of rice you’re using).
Use a microwave: You can also cook the rice in a microwave using a microwave-safe bowl. Add the rice & water to the bowl, cover it, and microwave on high for about 10-12 minutes (based on the type of rice you’re using).
Do You Want to Build a Mobile App Similar to ChatGPT?
We provide AI-driven Chat application to make the conversation more smoother
Further, if you type in, “what are the ingredients of the recipe?” the chatbot will list the ingredients along with the servings of the dish.
Here are the ingredients for the rice pudding recipe I provided earlier:
1 cup uncooked white rice
2 cups water
4 cups milk
1/2 cup honey
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/4 tsp salt
Optional: cinnamon, nutmeg, raisins, or other mix-ins of your choice
This recipe makes about six servings of rice pudding. The ingredients can be adjusted as needed to make a smaller or larger batch.
Other than making these modifications to the recipe, you can also pitch the ChatGPT for recipes based on the occasion or on your mood. You can type in, what is the best dinner for a birthday? ChatGPT might suggest you some great options, like,
The best dinner for a birthday really depends on the preferences of the person whose birthday it is. Some ideas for a birthday dinner could include:
- A fancy, multi-course meal at a nice restaurant
- A favourite home-cooked meal, such as a roast, pasta, or casserole
- A theme dinner, such as a Mexican fiesta or Italian feast
Go for, “what is good food for a bad day?”
There’s no one-size-fits-all solution to this question, as different people have different comfort foods that make them feel better on a bad day. However, some general ideas for comfort foods that may help brighten a bad day include:
- Soup or stew: A warm, soothing bowl of soup or stew can be comforting on a cold or rainy day.
- Mac and cheese: This classic comfort food is creamy, cheesy, and satisfying.
- Grilled cheese sandwich: A simple but satisfying sandwich made with melted cheese and toasted bread can be a comforting pick-me-up.
- Chocolate: Many people find that indulging in a small piece of chocolate can lift their mood and improve their outlook.
Are You Looking for Mobile App Development Company to build a Custom App?
We have an expertise to develop iOS and Android Apps using cross-platform frameworks
Are There Any Drawbacks to Writing Food Recipes with ChatGPT?
The answer is a bit diplomatic here. The chatbot gets more hits than misses. Even the creators of ChatGPT say that some of the answers provided by the tool may seem wrong or may not make sense. It has worked pretty well with this recipe. However, if you are making something that involves a lot of ingredients and they need to be added very precisely, it will be best to do your side research before trusting the potentially mighty ChatGPT.
Related Article: What is ChatGPT? Use ChatGPT instead of Google Search
Are You Looking for ChatGPT Integration Services from iTechnolabs?
In conclusion, writing food recipes with ChatGPT can be a fun and convenient way to create new recipes or document existing ones. With ChatGPT’s ability to understand and generate human-like text, you can easily create recipes with accurate measurements, clear instructions, and descriptive ingredient lists.
Whether you’re a home cook looking to try new dishes or a professional chef looking to document your creations, ChatGPT can be a valuable tool in your recipe-writing process.
If you are up for getting a ChatGPT integration for your recipe process or for any other application, you can get in touch with iTechnolabs.