Nowadays, the lifestyle of people has changed tremendously. Due to a packed and hectic schedule, our life has become stressful and our mood struggles with various emotions like anger, which directly impacts mental health and causes emotional breakdown, anxiety, and depression. So it becomes necessary for us to regularly examine our mood swings and for constant mood fluctuations, there is a mood application that helps us to track down our moods regularly daily. Because of all these, it is attracting investors and entrepreneurs to enter Mood Tracking App Development.
An Ultimate Guide to Mood Tracking App Development – iTechnolabs
iTechnolabs will not only guide you to develop a Mood tracking App but also helps you to develop an App with proper assistance with a perfect amalgamation of the correct information and the latest technology.
Let’s start with the Details of the Mood Tracking App.
What Exactly is a Mood Tracking App?
A Mood tracking App is an Application that tells about a user’s moods for a certain period through the information regarding their feeling over a specific period either by asking a question or by writing they’re either happy or sad. The mood is whichever emotion takes place within them either happy or sad. The spirit is examined through a series of questions asked. This information can be used by App developers to get more insight into the App user and their moods.
This app can be used as a personal diary where users can track their moods daily or whenever they feel like tracking their moods.
Why Do People Use Mood Tracking Applications
The mood tracking application is great for people who are struggling with mood swings to analyze their emotions and feelings, whether they are temporary or last longer. By using the Mood Tracking App users will be able to assemble their thoughts in a single place which helps them to analyze what is happening within them.
Mood tracking applications are primarily used because they help to track their emotions without wasting too much time on screen. One should use single applications instead of relying on different external sources and many different applications.
Mood Tracking Apps can be used for various purposes. Some use them to track events that influence their mood, some use them to track their actions impacted by their current mood. Mood Tracking App also allows users to examine the effect of kinds of Medication like:- Sleeping pills, Stress reducers.
Some Common Causes Which Motivate People To Use Mood Tracking Applications
1. Self Discipline
Users of Mood Tracking Applications use this to maintain self-discipline to analyze their effect by acting in a specific manner on screen using the App. Which also helps to determine whether their action is right or wrong.
2. Self Healing
Users can evaluate and analyze their emotion and decide whether their feeling is healthy enough or if they have worked on them by using Mood Tracking Application.
3. Self Entertainment
Mood Tracking App can also be used as a self-entertaining App as users can record their feeling and emotion at various times in the day and allow them to review how they felt throughout the day.
4. Self Association
By using this Mood Tracking App there is the possibility to create new associations. This helps people suffering from OCD, ADD, and various other conditions highly connected as they find it difficult to control their thoughts and emotions. Therefore they can use this App to look at themselves and learn about these mood swings.
5. Self Communication
Mood tracking App helps with various Mental Health Problems like anxiety, depression, etc. They help people to talk about their feelings when they feel negative. It makes it easier to talk, unlike people who pass judgment.
Important Article: A Quick Guide to Mobile App Development vs Software Development
Benefits of Developing a Mood-Tracking App
It is more important to know the features and benefits of mood-tracking App development for practical and well-working mood-tracking Applications. Hence there is some benefit that comes along with developing mood-tracking applications:-
- People use these applications for various purposes to exactly know what is happening inside, to try to understand how they should behave and act in various situations and analyze the overall impact of their behavior on others and also the things which are changing because of their actions.
- This kind of Application benefited people who wanted their reactions led by specific emotions. Also, this App can be used to discover how human behavior works on various emotions and what factors need to be considered while understanding them.
- Mood-tracking Application gives a wide range of helpful information regarding emotional states that users experienced throughout the day. Instead of just knowing that feeling is happy or unhappy, users can also discover the external factors which influenced their mood by analyzing events happening near the surrounding.
- It is significant for people who find difficulties in expressing themselves and analyzing their mood and how their mood and behavior are connected.
- For People who want to discover new things about themselves or want to improve their relationships or action in front of others this application provides insightful information regarding all these.
How To Create a Mood Tracking App
If you want to Develop a Mood Tracking App you must consider important aspects before developing a Mood Tracking App. First and the foremost, thing must consider user’s preferences whether they would use it regularly and what features they would prefer on App, all these things can be done through market research and indicators.
Your App must be feature oriented so you must be highly focused on the critical function of your App by avoiding overloading of non-essential features of your Mood tracking App.
Audience Research is a primary step before developing a Mood-tracking device which helps you to plan and make sure that your application meets your user’s needs and also helps you which element or feature is most suitable for your Application. Research also involves feedback from people who want to use the app, which makes it easier for you to add important features and eliminate unimportant ones.
The Next step is to plan the specific feature in your mood-tracking application. It should be done by spending some time because it is a crucial stage that decides the functionality and usefulness of your Application in the market. So it is important how much information needs to be fed into the App.
Hiring an App Development Company
Once you have researched and planned the function and feature. The further step is to find the right mobile app Development company to complete your project.
The Development Process
App Development process takes several weeks or months depending on the function and feature of the App. Before the development process starts with the help of your development team prepares a roadmap of your Mood-Tracking Application, this can help you to keep things under control and restrict Developers to make any further unnecessary changes.
Once the App’s development process is completed. The product must be launched and spread through various advertisements and by words who could use it.
You must be prepared for further changes by the important and necessary feedback from your App’s users.
Best Tips To Make Mood Tracking App Standout In Market
- Add-user Friendly Navigation – This factor differentiates one’s App from their competitor’s user-friendly system and makes it attractive for users to use due to their easy use. The main features must require- a search bar, menu bar, information, etc.
- Use New Technology like AI & ML – New Technologies are more human-friendly. They easily analyze human habits, behaviors, or psychological factors which determine mood and feelings and also suggest some remedies to improve your situation.
- Add Your USP – Unique Selling Proposition makes your Application get notified in a competitive market. Your Application’s unique features must ensure it provides a solution that fulfills the user’s needs.
- Avoid Irrelevant Feature – It is good to have a variety of features in your App but if it is irrelevant to the Mood-Tracking feature then it should be avoided to reduce cost and time.
How Much Does It Cost To Develop Mood Tracking Application
There is no fixed cost for the Development of an App. The cost of a Mood tracking Development App depends on various reasons such as features, the platform you want to develop, the cost of professionalism, etc.
The average cost to develop a Mobile-Tracking App ranges from $20000-$40000.
Why Hire iTechnolabs for Mood Tracking App Development?
iTechnolabs provide world-class service with our highly professional Developing team at a bearable cost and also provides huge flexibility to the app for further changes with the help of highly advanced technologies.
Related Article: A Complete Guide to Mood Tracking App Development for Startups
Do You Want Mood Tracking App Development For Startup?
A Mood Tracking Application helps to determine the Mood of the user over a while. This Application can be installed on Mobile through App stores as time passes it can easily determine the user’s mood by gathering information regarding the user’s mood. It provides an accurate and precise result. Get build your Mood Tracking Application with iTechnolabs team, share the details of your idea and get a quote.