Customers today are delegating routine housework, such as doing the laundry, due to their busy lives. In response to this trend, the on-demand laundry market has grown tremendously. Depending on your business model, you may run a traditional laundry business or a business model that partners with an online laundry service. You can bring your traditional offline laundry service online with laundry app development. Building an app that works smoothly will streamline your work, attract potential customers and create a loyal following.
Studies show that most millennials today prefer not to spend their time on mundane household chores such as doing laundry because they have other priorities. The job is seen by many as tedious and monotonous, taking a great deal of time. It is thus clear why on-demand laundry business apps are so popular. Globally, on-demand laundry services are expected to reach $96 billion by 2024. Laundry app development in 2021 can be a great investment for your business.
You can provide a comprehensive range of washing and drying services through the on-demand laundry app. These services include easy booking, pickup, and delivery of laundry right to your doorstep, as well as choosing your detergent and the type of washing system. With a simple click, your customers can have all the clothes they want to wash or dry cleaned out of the bottom of the laundry basket. With these incredibly easy and effective apps, customers are spared the task of washing dirty laundry and can just do whatever they desire.
Keep reading to explore the benefits of on-demand laundry app development for your business and how it can help you to scale up. Get your app developed by the application development experts and leverage the power of the online laundry app.
Top Benefits of Laundry App Development
If you are planning to jump into the online laundry business, this is the time. On-demand laundry apps enable businesses to reach a wide range of customers easily. You will not only open doors for your success, but you will also benefit your customers by saving their precious time. Here are the top benefits of on-demand laundry app development:
- Laundry App Development Benefits for Customers
Fortunately, customers can transform an unpleasant chore into an enjoyable evening with their favourite movie by simply typing several buttons on their smartphone. On-demand, laundries provide customers with a full cycle of ordering, booking, and paying for their clean clothes to be picked up. With an extra option in the dry cleaner’s app, application users will also have the option of chemical-free or scent cleaning, according to their preferences. Our application development team can custom-build your app as per the number of services you want to include, like ironing, dry cleaning, blanket cleaning, and many more.
- Benefits of Laundry App Development for Traditional Laundry Businesses
By owning a laundry app under your name, you will be able to increase brand visibility and expand your customer base, which will lead to increased revenue. On top of that, the app will improve your business process with the help of optimized operations. By automating the process of inputting customer data, labelling orders, scheduling the pick up of dirty laundry, and delivering clean laundry, you can eliminate the need to do all these tasks manually. You can offer many services that are otherwise not even known to the people, like curtain and carpet cleaning and bedsheet cleaning through your laundry app. In a city, you can cover a large area with the help of an on-demand laundry app.
- Laundry App Development Benefits for Online Laundry Agencies
It’s a wonderful opportunity to get a feel for Big Business by creating an app for your startup. Startup owners benefit from laundry agitator applications because they need not invest money in purchasing washing machines and renting premises. Start-ups can create apps that serve as a one-stop shop for laundry services by negotiating with local laundries and cataloging all laundry service providers in one place. In this way, startups can concentrate on promoting their brand, monitoring customer feedback, and improving their application to meet the needs of their customers.
Top Features of On-Demand Laundry App Development
There are many generic laundry apps, so you should incorporate features that make it stand out from the crowd when you are thinking about having one. To maintain the easy flow of the operation, we have kept the application’s design very simple by just including one panel for administrative work and two applications, one for customers and one for a service provider.
Features of the Customer Application
Your customers can have high expectations from you when it comes to laundry service. They want to avoid any hassle associated with placing a service request. Thus when going for laundry app development, the following features are must-haves to let the customer have an enriching experience.
- Easy and quick sign-up: Registration can be completed through mobile phone numbers, email addresses, or social media accounts. The login process is simple. The system will save them time during registration and prevent them from disclosing sensitive information.
- Service options: The app allows users to choose from several different kinds of materials. Imagine a user or customer who wants to give synthetic clothes to a laundry service. It is possible to choose ‘Synthetic’ and provide washing instructions and ironing instructions accordingly.
- Scheduling of pickups: This feature gives the user the flexibility to choose the pickup time at their convenience. It is up to them to decide what time and date they would like their laundry picked up.
- Expenses: Customers will see an average cost once the number of clothing and service options are selected. Costs vary depending on the services selected by the customer. Suppose they select cotton as their fabric, for example. As a result, it will be more economical than ‘Linen,’ which is delicate and requires extra care to wash and iron.
- Favorite laundryman: Users will love this feature, although it is a bit extra. It lets them pick which laundryman they prefer. Customers can read reviews and compare services before selecting a laundryman.
- Keeping track in real-time: Additionally, this feature is available. Clients can use it to track their orders. It will be possible for the admin to update the status of each order in a timely manner so users can stay on top of their orders.
- Order Cancellation: Orders may need to be cancelled occasionally by customers. The company adds order cancellation capabilities to its mobile applications to accommodate that need. The person picking up the baggage can instantaneously receive a cancellation message.
- Push notifications: Users can receive notifications and alerts from admins via push notifications. There are many examples of alerts, including order cancellations, real-time order statuses, and promotional deals.
- Payment gateway: Whether you want your laundry app development for Android or iOS, you will have multiple payment options for consumers. It will help consumers save time and make life easier for them.
- Ratings and reviews: Customers are encouraged to leave reviews and ratings after receiving their laundry. Delivery people or laundry services may also be given the rankings.
Features of Service Provider Application
- Map or location: The service provider must pay attention to this aspect most of all. The map shows exactly where the customer is. Delivery men can use this feature to locate the customer’s location when picking up and delivering their laundry.
- Earnings: Having this feature allows service providers to track how much they have earned. They can show a detailed report of every day’s work or show earnings.
- Pickup and drop: There is a feature in the service provider mobile app that permits them to accept pickup or drop-off requests.
Features of the Admin Panel
- Login: The admin can access a dashboard once the registration process is complete. As a laundry app development company, we incorporate passwords and fingerprint locks into their apps for added security.
- Dashboard: Users’ and delivery persons’ data are accessible to admins. It is a very interactive dashboard. The admin has access to all the relevant data, including material type, number of clothing, and booking date.
- Analytics: Admin apps are primarily concerned with analytics. A weekly, monthly, or annual report will display delivery statistics in real-time. Analyzing your app’s performance will also give you insight into its overall performance.
- Reminders: With the help of reminders and calendars, admins will be able to send push notifications in real-time. This feature simplifies the admin’s task-planning process as well.
Related article: Must-Have Features In an On-Demand Laundry App
Along with these features, the admin-side app can also offer features such as task evaluation, request approval/rejection, and change management. A reputable laundry app development company can help you with customized app development.